Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Our Day

Our school day ran smoothly today which is always nice. In between the kids doing their school work I worked on one of the Father's Day Projects. I'm making some brag and tag books for my husband and my dad. I plan on working on them for the next week and a half. I need to finish those up as soon as I can for I am also trying to put together a Wedding Scrapbook to give to my husband on our Anniversary in July. So I have a great deal to work on between now and then. If I do not get on to post you will know why. As soon as I am finished with my projects I will try post them for all to view.

This weekend is another big weekend for us. We'll be hosting a BBQ at our house on Sunday in honor of Memorial Day. So far we have three confirmed families we are waiting on a couple more. Besides the BBQ we'll be schooling, and taking the kids on a field trip to the Old Cannery. We plan on getting some Old Western Themed pictures taken. This ought to be really fun. And of course more for me to scrapbook I just can't wait.

Hope you all have a blessed week and a great weekend. Talk to you all soon.

No comments: