Okay,
Life's been crazy, but I have been working on a bunch of projects, as soon as I can get them downloaded on to the computer I will post the pictures.
Between hubby not being paid, loosing job, finding a new job , homeschooling, soccer practices, Tae Kwon Do, Co-op, and church activities it hasn't really left much time for family or anything else for that matter.
Life will hopefully get back on track soon cause not being paid for 3 months really sucked and still does right now but it has taught all of us to appreciate the things we have a lot more. We did get some really close bonding times in as well. We're just very thankful for my hubby's new job and the fact we actually have a bit of money coming in. We have God to thank for all of this so all the glory goes to him.
Tomorrow we have co-op then the children and I will head to church to help set up for the fall harvest on Saturday. We are ready to help , but also a bit frustrated with some things but we know that God will make things possible.
I am so excited to actually be going to the Creative Keepsake Convention next weekend. I am unable to attend Close to my Hearts Regional convention this year, which is being held in Portland due to our money issues. However, I am glad I am able to go to CKC because I get to spend time with my best friend whom I don't see very often. We are going to have such a fun time. We are only staying one night over, and going for one day but hey it's better then not being able to go at all. I am hopeing to learn a lot and come back refreshed and ready to tackle more fun and exciting projects.
I must get to bed for tomorrow will be a busy one, this whole weekend will be but one day at a time, one day at a time.
No comments:
Post a Comment