First just let me say I told you I'm not good at this whole blogging thing.
I have been working on many projects despite my hectic schedule. I'm very thankful that I have picked up this wonderful hobby of scrapbooking it really is my life saver. It's my safe haven at times. It's my time to be creative, let the worries of the day go and just play.
So I will be posting a different project every day over the next several days.
The first project is: a personalized 6x6 mini album. This is a new venture for me I am making personalized books for those whom like the look of a scrapbook but don't have the time, or want to take the time to make their own. I'll do all the work for them, they just decide what the theme and give me some ideas on what they'd like title's to be and I'll make it for them. So if anyone is interested let me know I'm here to help you out.
Here are a few more pictures of this book for your viewing pleasure:
Okay if you want to see more of the details let me know I'll gladly share them.
More fun stuff coming your way tomorrow.
No comments:
Post a Comment