Monday, April 16, 2012

Well this day started off shaky enough with our homeschooling to then come home and deal with drama. I don't understand why people can't look at their caledars and make sure that the proposed date was available before some of us bothered to purchase the items we needed, plus make the necessary reservations. Its very irritating, so when you tell them they just think your in the wrong and that this is supposed to be for fun. FUN, how. How can something be fun when you are the one that always seems to never be able to make it  because they pick days you can't do, so you  make the choice not to participate, but then the one day the date seemed to work all of a sudden oh no, it can't for the most of them. Why'd you all agree to the date to begin with. HELLO!!!! Oh well I'm done with that no sense and moving on.

So now that I have some free time on my hands I guess I'll put that little project aside and work on something more pleasant say like my Faithbooking Project or even Project Life. I need a little more un and simplicity anyway.

If you want to see how our homeschooling day went look under homeschooling to find out.

Stay tuned...

No comments: