Tuesday, December 24, 2013

JYC Day 21- Capture Right Now

Today's post is an easy post. It's all about grabbing your camera and taking a picture of what your house looks like right now. Don't take the time to clean, just leave things as they are. For years from now when you look through your journal(s) you'll be able to see where you  were at on this specific day in December. It will show you how much life either sped up for you or slowed down. So no worries, just one or two click's is all you'll need and bam your done.

I was not home on Day 21 for the family and I were out on a little get away, but when I return I will take the moment and snap the pic for my house is going to look the same on the day I return as it was on the day I left. I did take a quick moment and snap a few pics on what our surroundings looked like on this day. So I'll have both captured for this day.

 If your not at home and happen to be on a holiday then capture where you are at right now. Or you can even choose to write descriptively what your home looks like right now. Whichever method you choose will be great. So don't hesitate just do it and get it done. Go on, what are you waiting for.

As soon as I get my pictures developed I will update my journal pages for you and post them here in a few short days. As you can tell I'm also trying to play catch up on all my posts. My weekends have been getting away from me greatly. Yes, we are busy busy busy.

Blessings,
Mandy

No comments: