Thursday, January 2, 2014

Journal Your Christmas Day 30

Looking Back
Today is all about looking back throughout 2013. Was this a good year for you or was it a bad year, or just okay? What did you learn about this year, what made this year different?

As for me well there were a lot of good but also not so good things. Things I learned from , things that I'll cherish forever, and well things that I'm still learning and taking with me into the year 2014. I made a list of my top ten items for the year. Here are a few of what I listed:
Parades
Starting a Homeschool Co op
Death's
Celebrations
and the list goes on.

While your thinking about this subject today maybe write your top ten, or just right about one thing in particular. There's no wrong or write way.

So how about it, what's your list or thoughts on this?

Blessings,
Mandy

No comments: