Sunday, January 5, 2014

JYC Day 5 Packing it Up

OH, today is the 5th of January have you packed up all your decorations yet? Have you started? When will you be? How will you pack them up and store them, with care and just throw in the box and be done? Do you leave any up for the whole year? What are your feelings about it all? This is the topic for today.

As for me and my house we usually have begun putting things away but life's been a bit crazy right now but tomorrow is the day we'll start. This time around we're taking a few days to do so, we're not going to hurry it up we're going to just enjoy it while we can and take it all in. Usually its all done in a day but its just not in me to put it all away at once. I want to stretch things out for just a tad bit longer. I have been known to leave pieces out over the year , so who know's it could happen again. It usually has always been unintentional but this year it may just be intentional and just what we need.
I have enjoy the relaxation and carefree season its hard to let it all just go, but it is time to get a little structure back into our lives.

So how about you, are those decorations all packed up or not quite yet? Feel free to share here I'm always eager to see what others have to share.

Blessings,
Mandy

No comments: