Wow,
Time has sure flown by . We are wrapping up our school year due to be complete by the end of next week. I"m so greatful for the opportunity that I have to teach my children. IT's such joy to see their faces light up when they finally grasp a concept. I'm excited that we're ending another year , but also sad because that means my kids are growing up and are ready to move on. This summer we'll be doing a great deal of fun projects and going on various fun learning trips we can't wait for the excitement of it all.
I finished up with the Father's Day Braggin Tag's projects for the most part, I'll be going to get the pictures developed today so that I can put them on and the projects will be complete. Father's Day cards are already made and ready to go as well. I'm still working on my husbands Scrapbook for our Anniversary coming up here real soon. I'm also working on my swap items which are due on June 22nd, as soon as I'm finished with above items I'll put them up on the board for all to view.
This weekend isn't looking to busy for us which is fine we've been really busy lately. It will be nice to just have a nice layed back weekend for a change. We'll be running some errands today, then tomorrow do a little school work, and just work around the house and what not. Then on Sunday is the big day we're going up to Mt. Vernon for a kid's Birthday party . A close family friends of ours whom we don't get to see much anymore. So we are all very excited to see one another.
Everyone have a blessed weekend and we'll talk to you all again real soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment