Thursday, June 19, 2008

American Themed Birthday Party

My children want an American themed birthday party in September. I plan on trying to make a great deal of our decorations so need some idea's right now so that I can get started. We're going to make some CD Door Hangers, that we'll hang up above the ceiling and various places. What are some other things we can make. They are also wanting to have a parade. So we'll be making some instruments and hats for that. Any other suggestions would be appreciated. The soon the better, need to take advantage of a light summer to get these decorations made. I'll be using the Blue Ribbon Paper Pack from Close to my Heart. I know the possibilities are endless. My mind is just blank right now. I have a few idea's in mind for take home gifts as well One being the CD Door Hangers, and Candy Bar Wrappers, with my kids information on them. I'm sure some one here can help me.

Mandy

No comments: