Thursday, January 8, 2009

Wow 2009

Well life has been very crazy. I'm easily distracted and have a hard time keeping up with blogs, but I am still here. My husband hasn't had steady work for about 2 1/2 months now so we are beginning to get stressed about that, but we know that God is good and he will provide. We thought we were going to have to move , but hopefully it's God's plan that we will be staying for now. Some work has come available here soon , please pray that all will be well.

Schooling for the kids was at a stand still for the past month , just had way to many distractions but we are back up and going .

My resolutions for the new year are to one post more often,two get my business up and going to the potential that I want and my family needs, to seek God more, to be a better mom and wife, and to eat better, exercise , oh yeah and just have fun creating. What are all of your resolutions? Are you on your way to a good start, I hope so.

Now that I know we're not moving we've been cleaning and reorganizing our house. We are at a good start but have a great more to do. I've been working on the school room/scrapbook room, it's slowly coming along I'm hoping to be finished by the end of the weekend. Then I will be tackling the bedrooms. Hubby's been working on cleaning up the garage and running errands here and there. He's been a great help since he's been home, but we really would like him back to work.


Tune in within the next couple of days to see what we have accomplished. Good luck to you all for the rest of the week. May your weekend be fun and exciting. Take care and may God Bless you all.

No comments: