Tuesday, January 13, 2009

This Weeks Latest News

Hope everyone has been doing well. I know our life has been crazy, but we're coming along just fine. I have finally finished getting my scrap space clean, and organized wow what a job that has been. I was so excited that I finally took some time tonight to work on a project that needs to be finished by the end of the month. I'm making 3x3 envelopes for this swap I'm in this is going to be a fun challenge for me. As soon as I take a few pictures I'll post what they look like. For this swap we are using the Evensong Paper from Close To My Heart. The colors include cranberry, New England Ivory, Sorbet, and Olive. I've added a touch of Cocoa to make a distressed look around the edges, wow they really look great. I'm hoping to add the finishing touches and details Thursday or Friday evening.

We have been doing a ton of schooling and reorganizing that it's just crazy. My husband hasn't been working much for the past three months so he's been doing a lot of his projects that he's fallen behind on. He sure has kept himself very busy, but he likes to keep busy. He's trying to get as much as he can done now for he should be back to work starting Thursday. Yeah!!! We are so excited.

The kids are now enrolled back in co-op which we'll be starting a week from Friday we are very glad to be get back up and going again. The kids have really begun establish some great friendships. My daughter is very happy that we're not moving for now she gets to try out for the Spring Musical at church she's so excited and reminds me everyday about her upcoming rehearsals. My son's been very busy with his Tae Kwon Do, and he should be testing for his next level by the end of the month.

Here's to a great and wonderful rest of the week, I'll try to check back in but the Lord, hubby ,kids, house, and work all must come first.

God Bless,
Mandy

No comments: