Last week was a long week with Co-op beginning again, but it is still a great deal of fun. The kids really are making new friends and beginning to grow spiritually as well as academically.
My hubby started work finally today. It sounds like he'll have a great deal to do, but it's work and thats what matters right now, especially with the economy getting worse everyday. I hope we will see a change in events soon.
I finished my envelopes and they turned out great. I won't be participating for a while in the swaps due to lack of funds and really lack of time. I need to really start consentrating more on my business or lack there of , and just other projects so that must go for now. I am sad about it but also know little changes here and there can actually be good for us all.
I have been working on getting our Disney World Trip from Summer of 2007 finished it is coming along nicely. Just two more Parks to go and our shopping trip then I'll be finished. Hoping to at least get it done by end of February.
I am going to work on my up and coming Valentine's Workshop projects within the next hour. I'll be having them make a gift box, a desk calendar,and a card out of That's Amore Paper Pack from Close to my Heart. I have yet to figure out how to put pictures on here but I'm hoping to tackle that this time around.
We have a long week a head of us with Choirs, Musical Rehearsal, Kids Club, TaeKwondo, Co-op and Dad being back at work but we like being busy. The Lord sure has blessed us greatly.
Take care and have a good week.
No comments:
Post a Comment