Monday, May 18, 2009

Mother's Day

I know it's been a while I told you I wasn't good at keeping blogs. Here are just a few of the Mother's Day projects I worked on. Using the Unforgettable Paper Pack from Close to My Heart which used the colors Sorbet, Juniper, Desert Sand, and Cocoa.

Forgive me for the images being scattered I'm still learning how to put images on the page, I will do better next time.




Back Inside Cover of Book Inside of Book- My kids and their friend playing at the Great Wolf Lodge

My Son going down a slide at Great Wolf Lodge-Photo Cube


My Son at the Rainiers Game- Another Side of the Cube

More inside Cover pages
My family doing various activities- Inside cover pages

My daughter at a Rainiers Game-Photo Cube

Cover of the Mini Scrapbook

Two of the pages from the book.
One side of the Photo Cube of my daughter going down a slide at Great Wolf Lodge.

Another side of the block with both my kids.

Thanks for taking the time to peek.
Mandy


























No comments: