Yes I know it's been a while this whole taking time to blog is hard for me. I will try and do better.
The Sweet Valentine Workshop that I had last month went very well. I will be having another workshop on March 28th .We'll be using the Emporium Paper Pack from Close to my Heart. The colors included are Crystal Blue, Sweet Leaf, Cocoa, and Buttercup. We'll be doing 12x12 two page layout . This is going to be exciting.
So much has been going on it's crazy. My dearest Friend Kelle has been suffering from Brain Cancer. She has had surgery , radiation, and all that a long while ago. She's been in dire pain for the past few months and just found out she has to see a Nerosurgeon. Right now we are waiting on some test results she had the other night. I am so sad for her and her family and I pray that all will be well again. If you pray, at all, please say a prayer for her and her family , they all need as much prayer as they can get.
Well whatever, Husband work still hasn't picked up all that much but he's working which with the economy the way it is thats at least something . The kids and I are chugging away on our studies and churchly activities. We are definetly so blessed with all that we have and don't have.
My son Austin finally tested again and he got he's second belt in Tae Kwon Do. He was so proud and we are as well. He won't be able to test for a few more months but thats alright he'll be ready to move up by then as well. My daughter Chloe is in the musical at church although she doesn't have a speaking part she knows that just being in the choir part alone is a big duty and a special one at that.
Tomorrow Friday we are heading to the Great Wolf Lodge for a mini family reunion.( I say mini because its only for a day.) Although I find it really ridiculous that everyone wants to spend this amount of money for one sticken day , my kids will have fun and thats what matters.
After the family and I get back from that we'll be having a 40th birthday party for my husband whom turned 40 on March 9th. Praise God! We're just having a few friends come over and hang out. We'll play some cards and just have fun.
Then on Sunday my son will be singing at church so I'll be getting him there by 7:30. Then we'll attend Sunday School , go to Tae Kwon Do practice, come home. Then I'll head out to go back to church for my Bible Study then over to a friends house for a workshop. So yes we have a busy filled weekend but it will all be exciting.
Well everyone have a blessed week and I hope to catch up with all of you soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment