Saturday, April 28, 2012

Been a little bit busy around here. Kids have had rehearsals, dress rehearsal, a performance, last week of co-op, hanging with friends, work, just plain crazy. We've seen it through though. The kids will perform their last performance tomorrow morning, then they will be officially done with choir, and musical until the fall. We'll still have other fun activities though.

Tonight we're bbqing with the neighbors and playing cards. Last night some other friends of ours came over and their kids and the neighbor kid stayed the night. So we've all had a bit of fun. The kids performance of " The First Action Hero" was awesome. They definelty got the message acrossed beautifully.

After tomorrow's performances we'll be having a cast party, then we'll head home and just chill and relax for the rest of the day. Maybe we'll even have a chance to watch a movie or something. We never know what's next around here.

Chloe has a birthday party on Monday night, so it will just be Austin and I but thats alright we'll have fun together.

Although many friends have come and gone in the last few months I am finding much more to do and find I am enjoying things a bit more. Its amazing how much friends really can bog you down and you don't even see it.

I've also be busily reorganizing my scrap room. I'm trying to go through things to see what I can binge , so I could maybe sale a few things and buy a few things that I've been wanting. Instead of adding to my stock , its time to re direct my stock.

May you all have a wonderful rest of your weekend.

No comments: