So yes, its been a while since I've posted. But a great deal of stuff has been taking place.
My children are now finished with their musical and Homeschool Co op for the year. Youth group and kids ministry stuff is starting to wrap up although they will have some things in the summer months. Thankfully because they need to stay busy. We are approaching our final weeks of schooling for the year. Although some things have come to an end, it is making way for our summer events to begin.
My son Austin has begun indoor soccer for the spring, which will then lead to some practices in the summer months gearing up for outdoor soccer in the fall. My daughter will be doing some drill workshops, and have her youth group functions as well. So much more fun and excitement is on the way.
I also have begun a few of my Spirtual goals one being starting a faithbook, praying more, diet and Exercise as I have begun a CROSSFIT program, which I am very excited to be a part of. I'll be taking part in a small group bible study with some friends here within the next few weeks. So life is coming along nicely. I've also been really busy trying to get my scraproom back in order since we are planning on moving it to the garage and making my room now a game room for our kids and their friends. We're hoping to have this completed by the end of summer. Since I've had to devote most of my time to this I havn't been able to scrapbook much.
I plan on beginning my Project Life this weekend. My hubby is giving me Saturday to myself so that I can craft all I want. I plan on heading to my local meet up group and doing just that. So hopefully I will get a great deal in that day as well as having some great conversations time as well.
Thats life in a nutshell right now, stay tuned for future posts of pictures, life, pages, and more unfold.
No comments:
Post a Comment