Had an incredible Mother's Day. It started Saturday with a whole day of freedom from the family to scrapbook with some friends, then later that evening attended my son's soccer game and went to dinner with a few other friends. After the children went to bed my wonderful husband melted some chocolate and we dipped strawberries and oreo cookies, then added some nuts and coconut. Delicious.
On Sunday we attended church where all the mom's go special corsages made from our Men's group. After church we headed to the Horse Track to meet with my Mom, brother and his girlfriend. Shortly after we arrive my other brother, his girlfriend and their children arrived. It was blue as can be, warm, and was just great to see everyone. The children had fun bouncing, riding on ponies, and just jumping, dancing the whole bit. After we left the track my hubby and kids decided to go out to dinner so we went to Shari's. We filled out bellies, had some wonderful conversation about our weekend. After dinner we headed home where the kids and my husband presented their gifts to me as if I hadn't had enough, my kids got me some scrapbook paper, and my husband bought me one of the 6 ft. fold up tables from Costco I've been wanting one for awhile. Such awesome gifts, and time spent with all of them. I definetly feel blessed to have them as my family.
My projects have been suffering a bit sorry, just can't help it. When we get hot sunny weather here in Western Washington we take advantage of it and spend our time out doors as much as possible. I plan on trying to work on them some more throughtout the week,but I did get some started while I scrapbooked on Saturday. I will try and post pictures of those tomorrow.
Well I'm off so I can go and tackle some layouts.
No comments:
Post a Comment