Thursday, April 12, 2012

Well I've had this thing called a blog for a few years now and have never kept up on it. So I am trying this blogging thing again. Please be patient with me as I reventure into this world.

My plans for this blog are to post everday happenings but also to post new projects I've either finished or am working on, new ideas, new products I'd like to try and of course the ever growing list of products I love to have.

I am going to begin using Project Life , something I've wanted to begin for awhile now. I'm waiting patiently for my products to arrive as they are due sometime today. I am going to begin this project with a different approach to my life I'll be using it to Faithbook our lives instead of just documenting our lives. Its time that we get back to our roots and really dig into why "stuff" is in our lives to begin with. So I'm asking all of you to join me on this journey, help me to stay focused and to stay connected with all of you. I don't have many viewers now but why should I, when I never post. So I'm hoping to change that more posts and more viewers.

When my box of goodies arrives I will post a picture. It won't be much its a binder and some plastic sleeves but I'll also post the paper that I choose to use a long the way as well..

HMMM, my stuffed arrived a few hours ago , but the UPS guy never rang my doorbell, he usually does that is odd. Yay my stuff has arrived so later tonight I will post a picture off my goods plus the papers I'm going to start with. I'm so excited I can't wait to dive in.

Thank you for joining this journey with me. Now remember you can keep me accountable, trust me I need it. So if I say I'm going to post something and hadn't done it with in a few days then by all means say something.

Well off to open my goods, decide on papers, finish laundry, get ready for work, and give my loving children their list of to do's while I'm at work.

Until later,


No comments: