Hi,My names Mandy welcome into my simple, yet crazy life of being a Christian, a truckers wife, a homeschooling Mom of two wonderful teenagers, a cuddly lab named Bear, a cute lab/husky puppy named Scout, a blogger, scrap booker and so much more.
Hey Manda, I just saw your post in Faithfully Yours and I have to admit I've done the same thing ...restarting my blog. So..I totally understand your situation. I am now following you and would like it if you could be an accountability partner for me as well and follow me back. May we both be the iron that sharpeneth iron for each other. Abiding in Him, Tiff ByHisGraceThruFaith.blogspot.com
4 comments:
I am also doing project life and I love it! Such an awesome system!
I'm just starting out but I can't wait to begin. Thanks.
Hey Manda,
I just saw your post in Faithfully Yours and I have to admit I've done the same thing ...restarting my blog. So..I totally understand your situation. I am now following you and would like it if you could be an accountability partner for me as well and follow me back. May we both be the iron that sharpeneth iron for each other.
Abiding in Him,
Tiff
ByHisGraceThruFaith.blogspot.com
Good luck with your Project Life - I hope you find it as valuable as I have.
Post a Comment