Fridays are a very busy day for all of us between our Homeschool co-op, work, and chores its amazing at what we can actually get accomplished. Tomorrow is a big day for us all due to my daughter's drill Team , HOPE Co-op is performing in the daffodil which takes place in 4 different cities and yes they do all 4. So this morning my daughter said, "Mom would you like me to get my stuff ready for tomorrow" I told her that it would be very helpful if she did and I gave her a few pointers. So when I got back home from work she had everything ready to go for the big day. I am very proud of her, she is becoming a wonderful young lady of God. I look forward to sharing many pictures with all of you.
Onto another note, I was able to get a few papers and embellishments gathered together as I promised, of course there will be others along the way but since its Spring here'sI'll what I'll be using: The Bella Bella paper pack from My Minds Eye, Prisma Flowers from Prima, and some cardstock stickers from Prima.
I plan on getting started on this as soon as all the hype of the Parade is done, and I get another project that I've been working on finished which I will show you when I have completed it. I will tell you this it is a HAPPY BIRTHDAY BANNER swap that I have participated in and I have the letter Y. You will just have to wait and see what I create.
I probably won't get a chance to post tomorrow due to being gone all day , but I will come back and share all the happenings of the parade.

No comments:
Post a Comment