I have begun my Project Life and I find it a tad difficult for me as I am not used to the simplicity of it. But I am enjoying the process and it does help me to focus on taking that everday picture. Although that doesn't always happen I do at least take a few pictures during our week. Capturing the everyday life moments is pretty incredible.
I will share what I have done later tonight so stay tuned. Look for the pictures to be under my Project Life tab.
Okay well the pictures are up for your viewing pleasure so click on the Project Life tab and that is where you will see them.
Now back to creating for I have a great deal of work ahead of me.
1 comment:
Hi Mandy!! I just started project life too!! Maybe we can cheer each other on. So glad it's summer and I can work on my faith book too. Looking forward to seeing your creations!!
Post a Comment