Thursday, July 19, 2012

Updates

Life has been so filled with craziness I haven't even had time to think, let alone blog about anything.

As I sit here thinking about where to even start a million thoughts are running through my head. So I'll begin like this our schooling has been wrapped up but we are now trying to concentrate and gear up for a new school year which is fast approaching. I can't believe how fast this summer has flown by already.

We've been busy with painting, gardening, riding bikes, working, youth group activities, family members moving, family visiting, and just everyday household things. Just pure chaos.


My husbands switched companies and so far this job is worst then the last one, so he may just be going back to the other. Who knows all I know is that we need to make a decision on that soon. This working a day have a few days off is not going to cut it. Not going to go into anymore details about the situation but its just very frustrating.

Hubby and I celebrated our 15th Wedding anniversary by taking a little visit to the Mountains. We stayed at beautiful lodge with an awesome view of Mt. Rainier, saw live elk, deer, and so many other wonderful things in nature. We got to feast on fresh strawberries from their garden, sat in an outdoor hottub, walked the grounds, and of course went hiking on the mountain. Saw wonderful creeks, falls,and trails. I just love the beauty of nature its awesome to be around God's wonderful creation up close.

Our daughter Chloe has been away at church camp all week and our son Austin's been attending VBS, going to his soccer practices, Robert has been either working , or at home working on fixing up our Durango with our neighbor or doing various activities around the house. While I've been running my son here and there as well as working. Pretty soon we will all take a vacation to the Oregon area and go visit Mt. Hood and see some more of God's magnificant creation. We are all looking forward to this little get away. In the mean time this weekend will also be a busy one filled with Austin and Rob going on a little trip either to Oregon for a pick up of fish, or to a camping trip with the church, while Chloe and I will attend the Scrapbook Expo for a day of shopping and fun.

Once we get back from vacation I will need to start working on my kids decorations for their upcoming birthdays as well as getting prepared for school to start back up once again. This little summer we've had has not been much of a break but all is good. I'd rather be busy then not.

So as you all can see I havn't had a whole lot of time to do much scrapbooking but I am working on some stuff. When I get some layouts finished of course I will share.

We have many more exciting adventures awaiting us and we look forward to everyone single one.

Until next time.....

No comments: