So far so good Project Life has started out on a great note. I am excited to see what this year will bring. If you want to see all that has been done so far visit the Project Life tab. Feed back is welcome.
Onto another note today was our first day back to our school schedule. We started out slow, but finished up strong. I love that we can just take it at the pace we want to and finish up when we want. I have always like this stress free way of schooling, although we usually try to finish our lessons by one o'clock so we can go about the rest of our day.
Tomorrow will be a bit of a crazy day as we will be doing schooling, mixing in a Dr. Appt. for my daughter , plus I have to work,but we'll get it all in. No matter how hard we have to work. More photo opps is what I always say. So here's to a great day everyone.
Thanks for reading.
No comments:
Post a Comment