Monday, December 2, 2013

Count Down to Christmas

It may be late but I still am going to just make the post for this 2nd day of December. Phew!!!

Let's start with yesterdays picture of the completed page. I love how it is so simple, something I'm trying to really focus on this season is keeping it simple.
 
Okay onto today's entry.
On this day of December 2nd as I reflect on the countdowns of the past one thing comes to mind Advent Calendars. I remember my brothers and I received a calendar filled with little chocolates every year to help us count down the days. It was something we all enjoyed and looked forward to everyday. I then passed this onto my kids except with a different take on it. Hoping they to will pass on this same tradition with their own children even if its a little different from what they remember. 
 
Stay tuned for tomorrow is another day and who knows what is in store.
 
Thanks for reading,
 
Mandy  

No comments: