Well since I'm very bad at staying consistent with blogging I think I have a solution. I am participating once again in a Journal Your Christmas Project designed by shimelle.com. So I am going to be making a daily post here everyday for the next 37 days. Hoping that my consistency in these daily posts will help me stay consistent well into the new year.
With all that said todays topic is about our Manifesto. What will my focus be or my families be? What do we find most important? There are so many everyday distractions that come along with the season that it can often be hard to focus on what's really important. That's what I love about Journal Your Christmas it helps me to stay connected , to take time to slow down and really reflect on the importance of things. So what is our soul focus this year going to be? One things for sure remembering the true meaning. That a child came to this earth to grow into an incredible man that taught about love, honor, gratitude, forgiveness, and so much more. He set an example for us all. That we too should follow. So this year I and my family will be reflecting and acting upon that. We will bring good cheer to all we meet. Offer help where it is needed. Love those who may not know love. Give with a giving heart and no strings attached. Forgive those who may have hurt us. Bake cookies, visit old traditions and maybe start new ones. These are just a few things.
What are you thoughts, what's your focus this year. Please feel free to share you never know I just might use your idea and share it with others.
Now onto creating my page so stay tuned for a few pictures to be shared tomorrow along with my thoughts for the new day.
See you all then.
Mandy
No comments:
Post a Comment