What has your weather been like? Cold, wet, windy, snowy, or warm. What is your typical weather for this time of year? What type of weather would you like for Christmas? Do you want snow, do you think you'll have snow?
This year we have been dealing with all sorts of crazy weather . As always it seems we either receive snow before Christmas or after and sometimes both but it never seems to happen right at Christmas. If I could have one wish come true it would be for a White Christmas. Although I do not like being cold, or dealing with the snowy weather. I do so enjoy seeing the snow fall. The tree's all glistening, the sounds of children laughing, sledding, throwing snowballs, making snowmen, and snow angels. I even participate at times. There's something about snow that just makes for a joyous time. Snow just seems to bring more Christmas joy. It's like being a kid in the candy store. I love the warm cup of hot cocoa and a nice toasty fire to turn too after a fun play time in the snow. These are some of the best times. If we could combine this fun on Christmas Daynow that would be complete. I can just imagine the excitement. Now,that would be the icing on the cake, the ultimate Christmas gift.
So how about it. Are you wishing for snow this year?
Blessings,
Mandy

No comments:
Post a Comment