Monday, December 16, 2013

JYC Day 14- The Places We Go

Have ever really taken a moment to really picture the scenes all around you during your gatherings with family and friends? The rooms you use? The way its decorated? Where its located? How the house is situated? If your greeted at the door? Do you just walk in? Where the tree is positioned? Where certain people are in the room?

I didn't use to really think about this or the significance of it until I began my journey of Journal Your Christmas three years ago. Since then it has really begun to shed a whole new perspective on things and how I view them and if I view them.

As I relieve this moment on Christmas Eve and Christmas Day I will jot down all that I recall and see. I will take in every little detail and places or spaces we used. Who was there, where they were at? So I will save my journaling for this particular page in my journal until these days arrive. Until then here is a look at my layout:


 Blessings,
Mandy

No comments: