Tuesday, December 17, 2013

JYC Day 17- Still To Do List

Wow time has flown by. I can't believe it is just a week before Christmas. Surprisingly I have managed to get the majority of my projects all finished before Christmas Eve. I am usually scrambling to finish things up but not this time. So excited about that, for it has allowed me to keep up with blogging, with my journal, and really sit back and enjoy all there is about this time of year.

With this I will ask you all just one question what is left on your Christmas to do list? Shopping, crafting, menu planning, perhaps still decorating? Well don't fret and stress about it. Just take a deep breathe and relax. Ask yourself what is the most important tasks that need to be done, and what can be put aside and let go for this year. This I a time to relax and enjoy. To take in all the beauty and wonder around you.

So what is left on my to do list ?
Menu planning
Cookie baking
Candy making
Tidying up the house
Cleaning my craft room
Finish purchasing gifts
Wrap gifts
Make place settings.

So why don't you sit down, wrap up in a blanket, enjoy a cup of hot cocoa, tea, or coffee and make a list of priorities and begin to cross them off.

Happy list making to you all.

Blessings,
Mandy

No comments: