So much is coming to an end this season : baseball, church activities, school, moving, and much more. This season had plenty of ups and downs, ins and outs, twists and turns you get the picture. As this one season ends a new one begins with loads of fun, work, and activities and of course many surprises. Cause everyone knows how much of a comedian God can be right. He seems to always have some thing up his sleeve, or that's at least what we all like to thing right.
Reflecting back on this season and looking forward to the next I know one thing for sure and that is that our relationships with Christ will be at the center of all things. Some changes that will be made are of course our ever growing to do list, time with family and friends, adventures and fun.
As I continue to reflect back on this past season I feel blessed beyond measure. I have chosen to look past the hardships and move forward with the good times and memories. I'm looking at all that God has truly given me as opposed to what he hasn't. Now this hasn't always been an easy task for me but this time around it's been a bit easier. I think it's because I'm learning to finally trust in God. I'm learning to be content. I'm learning there's no need to compare, dwell, and let the little things be bothersome. Learning to look at things with new insight and perspective that is fresh and rewarding. I may not have all things I want, or all relationships that I feel I need but I do have what God wants for me and that is enough for me. Yes, I know that more craziness and unexpected is coming my way, but I know with God on my side all will be well. I truly am looking forward to the adventures this season will bring.
Stay tuned to see what God has in store for us throughout this season. I bet it's going to be one good, wild, bumpy, and crazy ride.
No comments:
Post a Comment