Sunday, May 31, 2015

It's Official

After the past few months we finally have the keys to our new house and we are now all moved in. Or should I say our stuff is in the house, but not necessarily put into any order. Now the fun process of making this house our home begins.

We did have a minor set back with our appraisal it came in way lower then expected but in the end it all worked out and we are so grateful for that. Our relator Carol is simply amazing, I would recommend her to anyone and everyone I know. She sure does know her stuff .

My wonderful brother Bryan had helped Rob build our shed for the move since we do not have a garage at the new place. He also helped us move something's out of our old house into our new house the next day as well. We were so appreciative, cause my hubby was promised that some men of our church would help us move, and well let's just say we are quite upset that no one stepped up to help. Especially for all the help my husband and children do for the church. I am actually quite angry about it. I am praying everyday to make my heart right with God on this and to find the good in it all. Robert also hurt knocked his hip so far out of whack that he had to be out of work for an extra unexpected three days. So when it rains it pours around here I guess. Oh well lesson learned in all of this rely on no one if you get any little help be ever so grateful and make sure you tell them how grateful and appreciative you really are.


But right now it is not time to dwell on the stuff that happened, but on the good this overall move is going to be for the family. Once we get settled and feeling like this place is truly our home , we all will be more the willing to do our share. We'll all feel a little bit more at ease and a bit more of ourselves. I am truly looking forward to the day that I no longer have to see mounds of boxes, and furniture piled every where. I will have updated pictures to share very soon.

May God bless all of you in your everyday lives until next time.....

Blessings,

Mandy

No comments: