Oh wow, where has the time gone. We have been so busy with our move, spending time as a family, finishing school work, gearing up for a new school year, taking a family Staycation and wow so much more that I have neglected to post.
Well who would have thought that trying to live a morn simple life would turn in to lots of hard work and loads more to do. We know that life will get back to normal here eventually and it's really just a matter of time before we feel more put together.
Here in the Pacific Northwest we've been dealing with extremely hotter and drier weather then normal this summer which don't get me wrong has been nice, however it has caused a great deal of drought and a whole lot more wildfires. It's really kind of getting scary around here . I never thought I'd actually say this but I am so thankful that rain is coming. We so need it, I firefighters need help badly.
It will be nice to sit down a write in more details soon to all of you about how our life is coming together, and what changes and progresses we have been making but for now I will leave you with this simple , short but sweet update. Stay tuned for more in depth details coming soon.
Thank you all for being very patient with me.
Mandy
No comments:
Post a Comment