Monday, October 15, 2012

Get Aways

This past weekend I got an opportunity to take a little get away trip with a few of my Aunts. What a beautiful gift that was. We visited a lovely bed n breakfast in the small town of Mineral Lake. The scenery was absolutly breathtaking. We got to just relax, talk , scrapbook a little , sip on a little wine, and enjoy a dip in the hot tub. What a true blessing this trip was. I am truly blessed with the wonderful people that are in my life. I look forward to many more mini get aways, meals, and whatever other opportunities God send my way.

Have you ever been blessed with a little get away with friends, or family, or even just yourself? How has this made you feel? Did you feel revived , rejuvinated, and ready to tackle whatever comes your way. IF not , why not. I believe everyone be it a Mother or Father should just get away for a time. It just gives you a whole new perspective of things. You really do feel renewed. If you are ever given an opportunity to get away take it. If you feel guilty about leaving your loved ones you shouldn't. It is a blessing and a gift to your family because you are refreshed, and they are glad to have you back. They see a whole new world when your gone and are relieved and ready for you when you come back.

I know as a Mom and a wife it is hard to get away. You do feel guilty and you do miss your family I'm not going to lie. I also know when you come back the love you recieve and the love you give back is incredible.So you should try it sometime see what changes had transpired.

I'll post some pictures soon.

Thanks for reading.

No comments: