Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Christmas List

There isn't much these days that people don't want. I mean with all the new stuff popping up what's not to want right. I could sit here and list all the needs and wants and get into all the greediness and me me me's but I'd rather share what I really want. The things I want this year aren't those things that you can find in a store. Mine is simple.

Peace
Love
Harmony
Happiness
Thankfulness
Quiet
Relaxing
Compassion
Joy
Excitement
Now these are all things that I really want this Christmas. I want to see joy on peoples face. Love being spread all around. Families being have peace and harmony. Thankful for the things one receives even if it isn't something they really wanted. To have some peace and quiet. To be relaxed and content in all things. For others including myself to have compassion for others. So this is really what's on my Christmas list. Being with the ones I love and sharing my time with all of them that would truly be the best Christmas of all.

What's on your Christmas list? What is that one special item you are just dying to have?
Please share with me.

Blessings,
Mandy

No comments: