Its all about Christmas Cozy. What's this exactly? Well its a time where you sit and think about all the positive things you love about Christmas. What you still have to do yet want to do?
There are many things on my Christmas to do list some fun, some must do's and some not so fun. I am crossing things off my list everyday yet some how still seem to have a list that doesn't stop growing. Been trying to do my best not to get boggled down with the hectic craziness that is all around and staying focused on what I love the most all while trying to keep thing simple.
On my list of things is: Visit with family and friends
Bake cookies
Make candies
Bake breads
Look at lights around the neighborhood
Participate in our Local Santa Parades
Take a fun trip to Leavenworth
Help out a friend in need
Sing Christmas Carols
Spend time with my loved ones
Snuggle up by the tree, watching the glimmering lights while reading daily devotions
Attend different church functions and services
These are just a few of my Christmas Cozy's. I'd love to hear what some of yours are. So please share.
Blessings,
Mandy
2 comments:
Your list is lovely! I hope to do some baking and carol singing too!
Dani- Thanks, I hope you get to do some of them both soon as well.
Post a Comment