Sunday, March 29, 2015

New Addition

Let me introduce you to our New Addition his name is Scout. He's 3/4 lab and 1/4 husky. We weren't sure we even wanted a new dog and if we did it definitely wasn't going to be for a long while, but the Lord had other plans for us. Our neighbor's dog was having puppies and he was willing to give us a deal so we discussed it as a family and well now we have this cute little bundle of joy.

Yes, I know I said we wanted to simplify our life, how are we to do that with a new puppy. At this point I can't really say how, but I can say that we are hoping that by adding Scout to our lives it will help us to stay at home more and be focused more as a family.

So far we have a great deal of things going on so far, which I can not disclose at the moment that keep us out of the home more so then in the home, but Scout has gone everywhere with us. He's been a wonderful addition thus far.

Potty training has been going well , with the exception of night time, when everyone's sleeping. I know in due time that will come along as well.

Our dog Bear whom is 12 years old has been doing pretty well with Scout, and all the changes that are taking place. It's funny to watch him and Scout interact, Scout of course because he's a puppy is always wanting Bear to play, and Bear just lay's his bed and just looks at him like what are you doing?  They have been caught cuddled up together on Bear's bed a few times which has been a precious sight to see.

You can view a picture of Scout and Bear by clicking the links below.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10153155027916101&l=dd7c2e9898
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10153154009036101&l=1ccb2d4b13

Stay tuned as we continue this journey with Scout and so much more.

No comments: